Works Coordinator / Administrator (Utilities)
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR01-010304_1551452261
- Level of educationSee Description
As Works Coordinator/Administrator you will be responsible for the scheduling work, notice management, applications for road openings and closings and tracking of work carried out on utility/telecoms projects.
Our Client is a leading local utility contractor and has a number of long term frameworks with Utility providers; Water, Electricity, Telcoms, and Gas Networks to name but a few. Founded nearly 40 years ago, they have won numerous awards, including prestigious NIRAUC Best Streetworks Contractor and UK Health and Safety Awards.
As Works Coordinator/Administrator your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Updating and sending daily NISRANS reports to each client for jobs due to start/finish including sending registration details of excavations.
- Sending daily whereabouts to all clients outlining the works for the following day.
- Working alongside the Project Manager to ensure notices are in place, traffic management is approved so works can be programmed.
- Updating databases to ensure that works are logged and correctly allocated; client notified as required.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience in a similar Coordinator/Scheduler/Planner/Administrator role, working in a civil engineering/construction environment, ideally on telecoms/utility project work.
- Knowledge of NISRANS Symology would be preferred but training can be provided.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Access to your own transport due to location.
If you feel this "Works Co-ordinator/Administrator" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact Michael Knox or Anne MacEntee on 0044 (0)2890312009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.