Software Architect - .Net
- Location: BELFAST
- Job referenceWPR-IT-SR-34799
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our Client provides cloud-based management solutions for the healthcare Market in the States. Headquartered in New York they have an established Development Centre in Belfast, which is bringing innovation and a focus on how to get the best possible performance across the product suite. The team is made up of professionals with multi-global experience and in-depth knowledge, focusing on innovation and compliance.
Due to the talent and skillset in Belfast, the team will be heavily involved in the future direction of the product and will take the lead in re-engineering vital parts of their core product.
As the Software Architect you will have a key role in the future technical direction of the product. Working alongside Engineer Managers and Team Leads to ensure the product can scale to meet the expectations of a rapidly growing business, you will have a huge influence in the direction of the technologies that we use.
This is a hands-on role and you will be required to develop proof of concepts solutions and work on more complex development tasks.
Main responsibilities include providing technical leadership across multiple projects, mentoring development teams in best practices, and developing new and existing components with a focus on scalability, performance and maintenance.
- Experience developing web applications.
- Extensive C#/.NET experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in an architecture or senior development role.
- Experience leading teams working in an agile environment.
- Strong understanding of software engineering best practices.
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa or Tier 2 Visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.
- Experience working in a multi-tenant SAAS environment.
- Experience architecting cloud enabled applications.
- Exposure to Dev Ops practices and tools (e.g. TeamCity, Octopus Deploy etc.).
- Experience working with a broad range of data storage technologies (SQL, NOSQL etc.).
- Experience working with asynchronous systems including queuing and streaming (e.g. Kafka etc.).
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary and associated benefits package, with an option to work from home/flexible working.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on 028 9082 0941/ Sonita@wpr.jobs. Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.