Level 2/3 System Administrator
- Location: Newry
- Salary£20,000 - £25,000
- Job referenceWPR-IT-SR-34938
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Level 2/3 IT System Administrator - Newry and Mourne
WPR Technology is delighted to partner with our Client, a successful leading builders merchant based in Newry, Co. Down. The company spans the whole of Ireland and is a family run business trading over 30 years. Due to growth within the sector and company they require hands on, motivated L2/3 system administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will work within the IT Team in their busy Head Office which provides IT support and services to the branch network and over 400 employees. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your IT skills and have fun in your new role. You will focus on Technical support, Active Directory, and troubleshoot on a regular basis supporting the 16 locations across Ireland.
The company is opening another 2 branches this year so you will support this and be part of this exciting period in the company.
A positive can do attitude is essential in this role and the ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Setting up accounts in Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange.
- Previous experience setting up mobile phone devices and supporting other tech products.
- Previous experience supporting Computerised Sales Order Processing/Stock Control system.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
- Provide Technical Support for Windows, Microsoft Office and other computer software.
- Microsoft Office products, in particular the ability to produce reports using Microsoft Excel.
- Troubleshooting Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10 Laptops problems.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Setting up and troubleshooting issues with Networked Printers/Scanners/Photocopies.
- Enjoy working with like-minded professionals as part of a team and enjoy helping others.
- Monday – Thursday 8.00am 5.30pm & Friday 8.00am – 4pm
- One in three rotation Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 5.00pm & Friday 7.30am – & Saturday 8am - 12.30pm providing remote support.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and associated benefits package, training and career progression will be available for the right candidate.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on 028 9082 0941 / Sonita@wpr.jobs .
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.