DevOps Lead (Azure/AWS)
- Location: BELFAST
- Salary£60,000 - £70,000
- Job referenceWPRTECH022-IT-SR
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
Our successful American Client is now looking to hire a passionate Lead DevOps Engineer to strengthen their team. This company provides a digital platform that enables their customers to operate their online businesses on a global scale.
This company has a relaxed and friendly environment, and in this role you will get ample exposure to innovative and emerging technologies, as well as the opportunity to heavily influence their DevOps strategy.
Within this role you will push innovation with the goal to bring this to market and push standards in forward thinking development practices. You will build the right infrastructure tools, automate the application deployment pipeline and collaboratively work with the development team to help accelerate the success of the brand.
This is a fantastic role that you will heavily influence the direction and outcome of the brand, this is the role for you!
- Developing test automation frameworks in collaboration with other team members.
- Understanding and using best practices for deployment processes and support.
- Managing production environments.
- Participation in product releases and continuous integration and automated testing.
- QA tasks on an agile team.
- System provisioning, configuration and deployment of Windows and Linux based systems.
- Several years' experience in a DevOps, Test Automation or SysAdmin role.
- Experience with AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Practical Chef, Puppet, Docker or similar automated infrastructure deployment system experience.
- Familiarity with Databases: MySQL, Oracle or postgres sql.
- Programming experience (Java preferred).
- Scripting experience; Python, Linux Shell scripting.
- Experience with version control; specifically, Git and BitBucket.
- Strong communication skills to work well in a cross-functional team of peers in product development, operations, networking, etc.
- Salary up to £75,000 dependant on experience.
- 37 days holidays.
- Stock options.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Dental cover.
- Gym membership.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Global Projects.
SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram on 028 90820941. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.