Junior Project Manager (Construction)
- Location: Antrim
- Salary£25,000 - £30,000
- Job referenceWPR01-150401_1555318355
- Level of educationThird Level Degree
As Junior Project Manager you will be joining the Structural Projects Division team of engineers based in their head office in County Antrim. You will be responsible for the planning and on site delivery of large precast concrete construction projects.
Wellington Professional Recruitment are proud to be working with our Client, who have grown to become one of the largest and most innovative producers of concrete products for a diverse range of market sectors, throughout Great Britain. They design, manufacture and supply an extensive range of concrete products to educational, custodial, infrastructure and commercial sectors of the construction industry and are going through a period of considerable growth.
In your role as Project Manager you will have responsibility for the management of site programs, site installation teams, plant/equipment and ensuring that projects are delivered safely, to program and to budget.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- A degree level qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction Management and have a minimum of 2 years' project management experience within the construction industry.
- Experience of managing teams and keeping projects within budget and to programme.
- Technical knowledge of construction and the ability to read AutoCAD drawings.
- A working knowledge the build ability of precast structures would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to travel as projects may be located throughout NI or the UK.
If you feel this exciting Project Manager role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact Michael Knox or Anne MacEntee on 02890 312009.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.